Saturday, December 30, 2006

How many times did you ask yourself this question?

Here is a popular question I found recently on The Artful Crafter site:


I enjoy making crafts and would like to do so as a business in the future. I make things for my friends all the time, but I never charge them any money. I was looking into renting a booth to sell from in my town, but it all seems so overwhelming.
What should I do?
Kayla

Question & Answer: From Fun to Profit - Starting a Craft Business

How many times did you ask yourself the same question?

Well, it really comes down to market research and getting feedback from friends and family. Starting with a small client circle of friends can give you the experience and lead the way to a bigger business.

Eran.

technorati tags:, , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May 2007 be the year your business will grow and succeed!

Happy New Year