Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Who are you calling lazy ?!?

Easy Candle Making for Lazy People

...What I want now is lazy people's candles- I want to make candles that look pretty close to how I want them, and to be cheap and easy. Once you learn to make candles, it is impossible to be able to ever buy them again ($30 for a small scented pillar?!), so if you don't have the time to do it right- do it lazy.

Easy Candle Making for Lazy People - Associated Content


I don't like being called lazy, but I do like to get ideas and tips that will help save time, evergy and money!

Read L. Shepherd's fun article for all of that! I love when people like Shepherd remind us how you can enjoy your hobby in such a relaxed way, easily and without spending too much money.


Eran.

technorati tags:, , , , ,

No comments: