Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Surviving the Life of a Candle Maker

Surviving a life in craft
My candle business is a full time venture that I invest part time hours in. I am a stay home mother to a toddler and a baby and they are my full time priority during the day. I am often asked how I manage to run a successful business as well as staying home bringing up my children and the key is organization.

The Essential Survival Guide to Candlemaking Business Resource


These real life ideas from a mother and a home-business owner brought by candlemaking.org.uk are extremely valuable. Little things that can help you divide your "work time" and your "home time" and make each of them more efficient.

I especially appreciate the "set a closing time" suggestion. It may look trivial, but it is really something you have to do, otherwise you'll have no home-time left. And that would be a shame, wouldn't it?

Eran.

technorati tags:, , , , , , ,

No comments: