Sunday, November 05, 2006

Childhood Memories

Author: Lisa Pirie
Ever since I was a little girl I have just loved candles! I would spend ages just watching their lovely glow and taking in the aroma as they burned. I couldn't imagine life without them. Now, our own home is always beautifully decorated and scented with wonderful candles. While you can get many gorgeous looking unscented candles, I love to have scented candles burning. Smell is our most powerful sense in making us feel a certain way or taking us back in history to those special moments....

Scented Candles Make a House a Home!


This is a touching and beautiful item by Lisa Pirie talking about how candle scent reminds her of her childhood with her family. I myself find from time to time that all sorts of smell can bring back lost and forgotten memories.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow i'm glad you dropped by so now i've found your blog! Have you been making candles for long? Do you have any suggestions on where to buy candle moulds?